Sunday, February 14, 2010

One project down, a million more to go.


I actually finished this project a little while ago, (Dec.) I'm just slow on posting this (as you can tell I'm not much into blogging). I don't know if these drapes were worth the price, but I did try to get them for cheap (I waited until the fabric came on sale for 50% off, and I had a coupon that took an extra 10% off. The hardware was the same deal (50% off and then 10% off). I do think the fabric is pretty, but I mostly chose it because of the color scheme. We have brown carpet with light tan furniture, and I wanted to do the family room with a blue theme. I do wish I could have found a slightly less fancy and a more down to earth fabric. Oh well. Winter was approaching fast and I wanted as many of our windows to be covered as possible to help keep our natural gas bill down. They are not professional but they work.

3 comments:

  1. I like them! Good job. I didn't even know that you sew too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them - the fabric is really pretty! Such talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're pretty and not too fancy. The fabric is definitely you.

    ReplyDelete