Sunday, July 26, 2009

Save money on Groceries

I would like to share a tip on how to save money on food, more specifically on bread. I don't know about you, but good bread is expensive. And I like to eat good bread; none of that crappy stuff. So what do I do? I buy all of my bread at the bread store! Namely the Oroweat/ Entemann's Bakery Outlet. Every once in a while they come out with coupons too, so then you get even more of a steal. I know what you're thinking, "But that's another trip to do, or another store to drive to." Well, yes, but I go there once a month or less. I can do that by buying a bunch and storing the unused stuff in the freezer!

Well, I hope that helps. Stay tuned for more tips on how to save money.

1 comment:

  1. You're funny. Thanks for putting in a plug for my blog! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete